Patagonia Patagonia Stand Up Pack 18L
Match your needs with the adaptable Stand Up Pack. You can use the three-way carrying system as a briefcase, shoulder bag or backpack. Reinforced organic canvas construction, a padded laptop sleeve and intuitive internal organizational pockets keep your gear in order and easily accessible.
- Our three-way carrying system converts the Stand Up Pack from backpack to shoulder bag or briefcase with ease
- The padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails
- Simple, intuitive internal organization ensures your daily essentials stay in order when you’re on the move
- The smooth, internal TPU coating creates a snag-free pocket for easy access and easy cleaning
- The versatile external stash pocket works in both backpack and briefcase orientations
- 700 g (1 lb 9 oz)
Body: 2-layer, 11.3-oz 85% organic cotton/15% polyester canvas with a waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
700 g (1 lbs 8.7 oz)
12" x 17" x 3.75"
18L (1098 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice