Patagonia Slope Runner Pack 8L
Vest-front comfort with a close-fitting pack for all-day ease on longer trail days.
- The Slope Runner Vest is made of soft and limber 100% nylon ripstop with airy, high-flex monofilament mesh panels that provide exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and a smooth feel on skin.
- Low-profile, water bottle‒friendly stretch pockets on the vest’s front fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles for instant access
- Designed with a dedicated phone pocket on the chest that keeps your electronic devices within reach
- The hydrophobic monomesh back panel provides maximum airflow and all-day comfort
- The pack’s main compartment has ample room for extra layers, snacks and a rain shell
- The 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir is included
- Available in four sizes: XS: 30"‒33"; S: 34"‒37"; M: 38"‒41"; L: 42"‒48"
- 200 g (7.05 oz)
Body: 1.3-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monofilament mesh
200 g (7 oz)
37 x 104 x 1 cm (14.5 x 41 x .5 in)
8L (488 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice