Patagonia Planing Roll Top Pack 35L
The Planing Roll Top Pack easily hauls wetsuits, waders or any other soaked gear while keeping your clothing and towels dry and organized.
- Made from a tough yet limber all-recycled polyester fabric with a TPU-film laminate that excels at wet-gear management
- Easy-access roll top compresses to accommodate various-sized loads; exterior straps can fasten down the roll-top opening or secure a board to the outside of the bag
- The front mesh pocket has ample room for your wet gear; it’s designed to lie flat when not in use and has drain holes to allow water to escape
- A zip-closing mesh interior pocket keeps your small essentials organized and close at hand
- The Planing Roll Top Pack has a padded back panel for all-day carrying comfort
- The breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness stays cool and comfortable for the long haul
- Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt (waist belt is removable)
- 760 g (1 lb 11 oz)
Body: 9-oz 300-denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU-film laminate.
Mesh: 6.9-oz 100% nylon
760 g (1 lb 10.6 oz)
76 x 48 x 11 cm (30 x 19 x 4.5 in)
35L (2136 cu in)
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice