Patagonia Vertical: Chaltén Massif Climbing Guide by Rolando Garibotti & Dörte Pietron (paperback book)
A detailed guidebook to the dramatic Chaltén Massif in Southern Patagonia, Argentina.
Read More Close
A detailed guidebook to the dramatic Chaltén Massif in Southern Patagonia, Argentina. Written by Patagonia ambassador Rolando Garibotti and climbing expert Dörte Pietron, this is a complete guide to the area, describing every peak and climb, including in the Cerro Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre chains, as well as Cordón Adela, Cordón Marconi, Cerro Piergiorgio and the Cerro Pollone group. The text includes general information, history, approaches, route descriptions, recommended gear, strategy and descents. The first edition won the "Best Guidebook Award" at the Banff Film and Book Festival.
- 368 full-color pages, with over 250 routes up 39 peaks
- 90 topos, 120 photo topos, and 100 additional photos
- Dimensions: 6" x 9" x 3/4"
- Published by Sidarta, first edition
- Paperback book with sewn binding
- By Rolando Garibotti, Patagonia ambassador
- In English
- 835 g (2 lbs)
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice