Patagonia Men's Strider Running Shorts - 7"
Lightweight, fast-drying shorts for more casual runs and warmer weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, ultralight, faster-drying 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby with quick-dry stretch panels
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Center-back semisecure power-mesh pocket for phone, card or keys
- Supportive and moisture-wicking 100% recycled polyester boxer-brief liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 7" inseam with 1” split; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
Body: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane woven with a DWR finish.
Pocket: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% elastane power mesh.
Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice