Patagonia Men's Snap-Dry Hoody
Built for warmth, comfort and freedom of movement in moderate or cool conditions, this fast-drying, technical fishing hoody has a durable and stretchy face with lightweight, fast-wicking insulation in the body and hood. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, quick-drying 63% recycled nylon/26% polyester/11% elastane shell has four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester tricot insulated grid lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two handwarmers on lower front
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
Shell: 6.8-oz 63% recycled nylon/26% polyester/11% elastane with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body and hood lining: 2.9-oz 100% polyester tricot insulation with high wick.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice