Patagonia Men's R1® Fleece Pullover
A simple and classic never-leave-home-without-it midlayer to stay warm and comfortable during cool-weather outings. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- The offset shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- The pullover silhouette has a deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- The clean left-chest pocket has slim zip installation, a zipper garage and a mesh pocket bag
- Both the cuffs and the hem are finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Crew earned a premium for their labor
- 332 g (11.7 oz)
6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice