Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Early Rise Snap Shirt
This warm and versatile snap-front fishing shirt is made from ultrasoft, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece; can be worn as an outer layer in dry weather or as part of a layering system in wetter conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from our warm, ultrasoft 100% recycled polyester Micro D™ microfleece, with 100% nylon taslan on collar stand, backside of collar, pocket flaps, pocket interiors and cuffs
- Snap-closure front
- Two snap-closure chest pockets for fly boxes; right-chest pocket has an internal vertical-zip pocket for security; pocket flaps and interiors are nylon taslan
- Snap-closure cuffs; nylon taslan reduces water uptake
- Tool-attachment loop on upper-right chest
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on lower-front placket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
Cuffs, pocket flaps and inside placket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice