Patagonia Men's Landfarer Bike Shorts
The Landfarer Bike Shorts are at home on any trail. These stand-alone bottoms feature a minimal elastic waistband; stretchy, breathable fabric; and the longest inseam of our MTB line, making for a fit that’s as comfortable as it is versatile. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with a stretchy nylon/elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- Low-profile, pull-on elastic waistband minimizes discomfort and “waistband stacking” for chafe-free fit under pack hip belts
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides unrestricted movement
- Two secure zipper pockets on thighs; one snap drop pocket on left hip
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with our Endless Ride Liner Shorts, Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, and Nether Liner Shorts
- 12" inseam and relaxed leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 179 g (6.3 oz)
4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice