Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Hoody
A warmer version of our classic Down Sweater, the Hi-Loft Down Hoody delivers exceptional comfort and warmth with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block wind and weather while resisting abrasion
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) for exceptional comfort and warmth
- The front zipper extends into a zip-through collar with an adjustable hood for additional warmth
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket that serves as a stuffsack with its own carabiner clip-in loop
- The low-profile cuffs sit softly on the arms and keep the sleeves secure; a drop-tail hem adjusts with a drawcord to seal in warmth
- The gusseted underarms allow the full range of shoulder and arm motion
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice