Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs
The Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs are a high-performance foundation for any day on the trail. With airy stretch fabric, an engineered 3-D Italian chamois, over short snap loops and ample on-body storage, these MTB bibs let you ditch the pack or gear up for hours in the saddle. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive yet soft, stretchy recycled nylon/elastane jersey fabric holds everything in place, securing valuables against torso and keeping chamois in place
- Breathable center-back pocket for a water bottle; pockets on both right and left torso provide plenty of storage for snacks, tools or electronics
- Open-mesh panel on lower back for breathability; power-mesh panels vent heat
- Soft, subtle silicone leg grips eliminate slip and chafe, and keep chamois in place
- Snap loops at waist can pair with Dirt Craft Bike Shorts, Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts, and Landfarer Bike Shorts; Dirt Roamer Jacket pocket “nests” between torso pockets on bibs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% elastane stretch interlock knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Mesh panels: 4.7-oz 73% recycled nylon/27% elastane.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice