Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Jacket
Put it on, leave it on. The Dirt Roamer Jacket is designed for the changing climates and altitudes unique to MTB, dumping heat on climbs, shedding wind and light precip on descents and ridgelines, and stretching to accommodate a riders’ on-bike movements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Extremely breathable, extraordinarily stretchy, 100% recycled nylon fabric allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for annoying pit zips
- V-shaped rear-drop pocket centers and distributes weight, and nests between Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs’ torso pockets
- Interior knit-fabric backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is soft against skin, even during sweater climbs
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for good peripheral vision and rolls away into hook-and-loop stow system
- Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- Zippered interior chest pocket provides secure storage for valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 227 g (8 oz)
2.3-oz 100% recycled nylon face bonded to a 100% polyester circular-knit back, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice