Patagonia Hybrid Pack Vest
A modern, performance-driven hybrid pack vest designed for fishing in fresh and salt water.
- Molded back panel ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet, keys or other small essentials; hidden rod holder; large exterior pocket on back for jacket, lunch or other supplies
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organization
- Adjustable front and side closures allow for layering
- 400 g (14.11 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylon
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice