Patagonia Boys' Sunrise Trail Pants
Technical, quick-drying hiking pants made from durable nylon/elastane blend fabric with four-way stretch and 40-UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfortable and durable nylon (67% recycled) with stretch and 40-UPF sun protection
- Flat-front waistband with an elasticized back
- Zippered fly with button closure
- Two front pockets; two deep, angled patch pockets in back secure with hook-and-loop closure
- Webbing inset in corners of front pockets serves as a tool clip
- Seat gusset and slightly articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 207 g (7.3 oz)
4.4-oz 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% elastane with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice