Patagonia Baby Capilene® Cool Daily T-Shirt
Lightweight, comfortable T-shirt for babies; made from our breathable Capilene® Cool Daily fabric, which provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, 100% recycled polyester fabric blend provides superior stretch and mobility and 50+ UPF sun protection; HeiQ® Fresh permanent odor control
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against skin
- Stretchy rib-knit neck for easy on/off
- Short-sleeved (sleeves reach the elbows) raglan silhouette
- Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing
- Artists by color code: Jonas Claesson (SBFP, LGBX); Jolby & Friends (BFBW, BFGX)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 45 g (1.6 oz)
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice