Patagonia Baby Better Sweater™ Fleece Jacket
Made of all-recycled materials (except for the zipper teeth), this hooded, full-zip jacket uses our tried-and-true Better Sweater™ 100% recycled polyester fleece that’s warm and soft—the perfect weight for cool weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- Soft, durable 100% recycled polyester binding at the hood, sleeve and pocket openings and hem
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage to prevent chin chafe; 100% recycled nylon webbing zipper pull makes jacket easy to zip and unzip
- Sleeves have off-shoulder seams
- Two front drop-in pockets
- Color-blocking on select colorways lends fun style
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice