Patagonia Yulex™ Water Heater Hooded Vest
Designed for extra warmth and comfort under a wetsuit, the Yulex™ Water Heater Hooded Vest extends any suit’s thermal range by adding insulation for the head and core. Made of 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic, chlorine-free rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Hood has a warm and stretchy solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane microgrid thermal lining that dries fast and minimizes weight
- Stretchy, solution-dyed 100% recycled polyester lining in the body; stretchy, solution-dyed exterior is 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane; laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Face opening is easily adjustable with elastic cord and cinch lock
- Outer-neck baffle prevents water entry for maximum warmth and comfort
- Glued and blindstitched construction for comfort and durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 386 g (13.6 oz)
Hood: 2mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid.
Body: 1.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Our renewable Yulex natural rubber is tapped from hevea trees that can produce rubber for over 30 years; it replaces conventional, nonrenewable neoprene. The raw natural rubber comes form sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance - meaning the trees aren't grown on newly clear-cut rainforest land, like some of the world's supply. By replacing neoprene with natural rubber, we're reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice