An insulated, heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel jacket that makes a great overshirt when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Organic Cotton Flannel and Thermogreen™ Insulation
Shell is made with 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel, lined with 100% recycled polyester twill and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen™ 100% recycled polyester
Full-length button-front placket provides easy adjustability to accommodate changing conditions
Two flapped chest pockets secure with buttons; side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso shelter your hands from cold weather
Made with a straight hem to go with most every situation, from casual hangout to commuting to work or school
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
680 g (24 oz)
- Shell: 5.9-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester twill with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen™ 100% recycled polyester
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Having trouble finding a product, colour or size?
Global material shortages and transportation issues are affecting everyone right now. And, at Patagonia, our commitment to causing no unnecessary environmental harm means that we only buy the product quantities we need. The result is that until the product arrives in our warehouse, you may find less choice here for the moment. Learn More