Patagonia's 180º South: Conquerors of the Useless is an in-depth look at the motivations and sensibilities of the people on both sides of the camera of the 180º South film. Paperback edition, 240 pages, with color photographs.
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). We kindly ask that you choose standard shipping where possible to reduce our environmental impact. If you have any questions about your order, you can reach out to our Customer Service team and we will be happy to help.
Unsure of the right size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our Customer Service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Sign up for product highlights, original stories, activism awareness, event updates and more.
Select Size and Color
- Paperback edition with color photographs
- By Yvon Chouinard, Chris Malloy and Jeff Johnson
- Interviews with Yvon Chouinard and Doug Tompkins
- Photographers include: Jeff Johnson, Jimmy Chin, Scott Soens, Danny Moder
- Printed on 100% recycled paper
- Published by Patagonia
- In English
Country of OriginMade in Hong Kong.
Weight1979 g (69.8 oz)