Patagonia Women's Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Hoody
The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Hoody combines 40-g FullRange™ insulation; a flyweight shell fabric; and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance during high-exertion, cool-weather missions.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb holes to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester warp knit with a DWR finish.
Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice