Patagonia Men's R1® TechFace Hoody
Warm, stretchy and breathable like our Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% elastane breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice