Patagonia Infant Recycled Pile Fleece Bunting
100% recycled, layerable, hooded convertible baby one-piece made of high pile fleece with recycled polyester plain weave lining treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for head-to-toe warmth.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester ½” high pile fleece and lined with 100% recycled polyester plain weave for cozy warmth
- Warm, three-panel hood construction with elastane binding at opening for a secure fit
- Two durable, full-length zippers for easy on/off have internal wind flaps
- Center front drop in pocket
- Fold-over mittens at cuffs offer added warmth
- Convertible bunting has the ability to be zipped apart for two legs or zipped together as a bunting sack
- 524 g (18.5 oz)
Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/2” pile sherpa fleece.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice