Patagonia Black Hole® Mini MLC™ 26L
With the iconic design as our classic MLC™ bag, only smaller and made with 100% recycled Black Hole® fabric in the body, lining and webbing. This burly, soft-sided suitcase converts to a backpack with enough room and organization for world travel. Meets strict carry-on requirements.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The clamshell design of the main zippered compartment features two separate chambers for easy packing, access and organization
- Two exterior pockets organize the essentials and include features to keep your keys, passport, travel documents and phone within easy reach; a tablet sleeve holds your handheld electronics
- The TSA-approved padded laptop pocket zips open and lies flat so you don’t have to remove your laptop at airport security; fits most 15" laptops
- Three carrying options: backpack with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder bag with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase with two carry handles
- Designed with a handy rear sleeve that allows you to slip the Black Hole® Mini MLC™ on and off the handles on your rolling luggage
- We designed the Black Hole Mini MLC to meet the specific demands of international carry-on requirements
- 1,200 g (2 lbs 10.32 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
1,200 g (2 lbs 10.3 oz)
31.1 x 49.5 x 15.2 cm (12.25" x 19.5" x 6")
26L (1,587 cu in)
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice