Patagonia Baby Organic Cotton Quilt Jacket
Soft and cozy hooded full-zip jacket made of quilted organic cotton/polyester fabric for warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Diamond-quilted organic cotton/polyester jersey fabric is warm, soft and comfortable
- Three-panel hood fits well and helps retain heat
- Rib-knit binding at the hood opening, center-front zipper, sleeve openings, tops of pockets and hem for a clean finish
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage to prevent chin chafe; cotton-twill zipper pull makes jacket easy to zip and unzip
- Raglan sleeves keep seams off the shoulders and allow for movement
- Two drop-in front pockets
- Straight hem; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
Body: 8.8-oz 79% organic cotton/21% recycled polyester jacquard knit with a diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton).
Cuffs and hem binding: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% elastane rib knit.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice