An insulated, classic heritage-inspired parka made with weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric that provides warmth, durability and timeless style when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). We kindly ask that you choose standard shipping where possible to reduce our environmental impact. If you have any questions about your order, you can reach out to our Customer Service team and we will be happy to help.
Unsure of the right size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our Customer Service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Sign up for product highlights, original stories, activism awareness, event updates and more.
Women's Downdrift Parka
Select Size and Color
Recycled Fabric with Recycled Down Insulation
Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Full-Length Center-Front Zipper and Placket
Classic parka with full-length, center-front two-way zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
Two double entry front patch-on pockets
One internal zippered chest pocket to hold your valuables
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
1,034 g (36.5 oz)
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn