Patagonia Men's Wind Shield Soft Shell Pants
Wind Shield Pants offer lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities but still allow excess heat and moisture to escape through strategically placed breathable panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from the elements; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Breathable polyester/elastane solid jersey backside panel runs from behind the knees up to the waist, for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Zippered front pockets
- Zippered leg openings with protective flap, soft-shell gusset for on-off over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure
- Reflective logos on the front-left hip and behind both knees
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 315 g (11.1 oz)
Body: 5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% elastane with a brushed back and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice