Patagonia Men's Peak Mission Tights
Cool- to cold-weather running tights for wicking warmth and breathability, mile after mile. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled nylon and polyester blend provides soft next-to-skin comfort and increased wicking during high output; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric has a unique brushed-terry back for warmth and comfort
- Internal flat elastic in the waistband for lasting durability; drawcord for adjustable fit
- Secure zipper pocket at center back fits key/card or phone
- Reflective logo for visibility
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
6.8-oz 68% recycled nylon/15% polyester/17% elastane four-way stretch jersey with a brushed-terry back, MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice