Patagonia Women's Performance Better Sweater™ Fleece Hoody
This lighter-weight version of our classic Better Sweater™ fleece features soft Polartec® Power Stretch™ side panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch™ side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy three-panel hood trimmed with soft-brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuffs
- Complete with two handwarmer pockets and left-chest pocket that features a small opening for your headphones cord
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail are finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- 383 g (13.5 oz)
Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch™ 84% polyester/16% elastane jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice