Patagonia Women's Houdini Air Jacket
Inhabiting a space between our Houdini and Airshed. Made for longer missions when breathability and a little bit of weather resistance are essential. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralightweight, breathable double-weave fabric, made with postindustrial recycled nylon, with a texturized back allows for increased airflow next to skin
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low bulk, superior comfort and fit while in motion
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when more protection is needed, but you also want added breathability
- Reflective P-6 woven logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
1.4-oz 90% nylon (51% recycled)/10% polyester double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice