A lightweight, insulated, breathable and weather-resistant jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell that works well with our hike collection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Water-Resistant Shell with THERMOLITE® InsulationMade of 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light and stretchy 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Stand-Up Collar for WarmthFull-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Pocket and Stuffsack DetailsTwo zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
Elasticized Cuffs and HemStretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
Stretchy Lining FabricLining fabric was developed for output: 100% recycled polyester double-knit with MiDori®bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
Hem DetailsShirttail hem for additional coverage in back
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight394 g (13.9 oz)
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with MiDori®bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.