Our softest performance knit. Quick drying and wicking to keep you dry and comfortable, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Ultra-Comfortable, Quick-to-Wick FabricComfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture and won’t bind; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
Raglan Sleeve ConstructionRaglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
Locker LoopLocker loop makes it easy to hang dry
Tagless DesignNo tags at neck for itch-free comfort
Drop Tail HemDrop tail to keep shirt in place during movement
Woven Patagonia LogoP-6 woven label at left-front hem
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight156 g (5.5 oz)
- Solids: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey
- Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey
- Stripes: 4-oz 100% polyester (76% recycled) spun jersey
- Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.