Patagonia Men's R1® TechFace Pullover
A durable, highly technical climbing top with the ideal balance of warmth, breathability and protection. Designed to be abrasion-resistant so it won’t shred against rock, with climbing-specific features like high-stretch cuffs and a deep center-front chest zipper. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight double weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Stretch fabric and design supports a wide range of movement
- Low-profile welted center-front zipper helps dump heat
- External zippered left-chest pocket sits behind welt of center-front zipper
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit push up easily on forearms and provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 275 g (9.7 oz)
5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% elastane breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice