A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated parka. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Waterproof/Breathable GORE-TEX Shell with Down InsulationShell: 3-layer recycled nylon/spandex stretch GORE-TEX fabric; zip-out jacket: polyester (70% recycled) taffeta; insulation: 700-fill-power Recycled Down
Shell DetailsAttached, adjustable hood with visor; front zip with storm flap and interior wind flap; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap; adjustable cuffs
Shell PocketsZippered chest pocket and two security handwarmer pockets with drop-in pockets; interior has a zippered chest pocket and a drop-in pocket
Zip-Out Jacket DetailsWarm, attached, adjustable hood; zip-through, stand-up collar; zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered chest pocket; drop-in pocket on the inside
Shell and Zip-Out Jacket InterfaceJacket and shell attach via front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and neck; interior baffles keep down from shifting; hem adjusts with cords inside pockets
Two LengthsShell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,616 g (57 oz)
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.9-oz 70-denier 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex solid stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a soft flannel backer
- Lining and zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) solid stretch taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.