For a couple of nights when moving from hut to hut or truly covering some ground, this 36-liter pack features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps, plus a frame that supports heavier loads, for going the distance in comfort. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Quality for Life
Give gear that can be passed down through generations and the memories will follow.
Free Standard Shipping On All Orders
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). We kindly ask that you choose standard shipping where possible to reduce our environmental impact. Thank you for your patience as we process heavier volumes during the holiday period.
Order before 13.00CET on December 14th for guaranteed on-time Christmas delivery with Standard Shipping.
Order before 13.00CET on December 20th for guaranteed on-time Christmas delivery with Express Shipping.
For more information on holiday shipping, please visit our Shipping Information Page.
Unsure of the right size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our Customer Service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Sign up for product highlights, original stories, activism awareness, event updates and more.
Select Size and Color
Made of Recycled Materials
Built of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder Straps
Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps and hip belt
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day Wear
Suspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Versatile Hip Belt
On-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
Sleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
Rain cover included; pack volume is 36 liters
Lid and internal security pockets zip to keep items safe
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
992 g (2 lbs 3 oz)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Shell, boot and rain cover fabrics have a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 4.4-oz 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% elastane mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Frame: Foam back panel with spring steel perimeter support
992 g (35 oz)
23.5" x 12" x 10.5"
36L (2258 cu in)