Patagonia Women's Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck
Our most versatile baselayer, the Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck has a smooth face for easy layering; a brushed-grid interior for superior warmth, breathability and wicking; and Polygiene® permanent odor control so you can wear it more and wash it less. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit.
Cross-dyes: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit.
Both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice