Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 5"
Our most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane pockets for fast-drying stretch performance; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back. Pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides great moisture management
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane woven with a DWR finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice