Patagonia Men's All Seasons Hemp Canvas Double Knee Pants - Regular
These lightweight yet durable double-knee work pants are made from our innovative 9.6-oz All Seasons Hemp canvas, which needs no break-in and offers the toughness, comfort and breathability needed for warmer weather work. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from tough, lightweight and comfortable 9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton canvas. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Contoured waistband has seven belt loops for increased strength and carrying capacity; zip fly with button closure; double-fabric seat for abrasion resistance
- Two front drop-in pockets with knife clip gussets; two drop-in back pockets
- Double-fabric knees for additional durability; the doubled knees have bottom openings that accommodate knee pads and allow easy cleanout
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Wide pant legs fit over boots or can be tucked in
- Inseam is 32"
- 777 g (27.4 oz)
9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
To accommodate a wide range of movement and layering, our Workwear styles have a generous cut. The pants fit true to waist size but are roomy through the legs. The jackets are bigger than most of our styles—especially around the shoulders and back. Folks who have a leaner build or don't wear multiple layers might want to order one size smaller than usual.
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation, uses no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice