Patagonia Boys' Long-Sleeved Graphic Organic Cotton T-Shirt
A long-sleeved boys’ tee for everyday wear made from 100% organic cotton. Screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, durable 100% U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist by color code: Neil Hubert (FSBK); Jonas Claesson (LGSY); Simon Charriere (LFSB); Patagonia original art (PLCL, PLOG, LLKG)
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice