Patagonia Women's Wavefarer® Boardshorts - 5"
A Patagonia classic, the Wavefarer® board shorts are the foundation of our board shorts collection. Made with quick-drying recycled nylon that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they’re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks. Inseam is 5". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and quick-drying recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hips; flat-lying fly with a hidden button and ladderlock drawstring closure
- Rolled side seams that overlap with self-binding allow excellent movement and mobility
- Self-draining right-rear pocket has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper, an internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Gusset allows for increased comfort while sitting on a surfboard
- Inseam is 5"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.