Patagonia Women's Vosque 3-in-1 Parka
This 3-in-1 parka has a tweed-like appearance and is made from recycled nylon/polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a separate liner insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- H2No™ Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, insulated parka offers a trio of options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled); or wear each piece on its own
- Two-way-adjustable hood, zippered to easily take on and off. Tall zip-through stand-up collar lies flat and keeps neck warm and cozy
- Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with back princess and waist seams that create a flattering shape
- Four handwarmer pockets lined with soft-brushed microfleece, two welted drop-in pockets and two flapped pockets secured with snap closure
- Zip-out parka has contoured princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
- Two on-seam fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, two internal drop-in pockets and one secure zipper pocket keep valuables safe and dry
- Length from the highest point on the shoulder to the hem is 35"
- 1361 g (48 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% recycled nylon/35% polyester cross-dyed plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Zip-out liner: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No™ mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice