Patagonia Women's R2® Fleece Vest
The ultimate cold-weather midlayer, our R2® Vest provides exceptionally breathable, quick-drying warmth in our most compressible Regulator® style. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable and compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- R1® Polartec Power Grid™ fabric on side panels provides improved fit, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Technical fit and raglan shoulder seams provide increased mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs
- All zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have slim zip installs; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 210 g (7.4 oz)
Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% elastane.
Side panels: 6.9-oz Polartec Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice