Patagonia Women's R1® Lite Yulex™ Long Jane
Offering warmth, comfort and sun protection for the core and legs while maintaining full freedom of movement for paddling, the neoprene-free R1® Lite Yulex™ Long Jane is made from 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; interior lining is 100% recycled polyester. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Princess seams in front and back with racerback detailing
- Step-in entry
- Easy-access key loop
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
Body: 2mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facilityView The Footprint Chronicles
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice