Patagonia Women's Quandary Pants - Regular
Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multifunctional, all-season pants are made of lightweight 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with reverse-coil zipper closure); secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris; tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
- Available in 30” and 32” inseams
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice