Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Pack 18L
For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes where you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink. Perfect for extra layers, hydration and essentials.
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Women’s-specific harness and back panel
- U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment; stash pockets for small items
- A massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waist belt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 650 g (1 lb 7 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
650 g (1 lb 6.9 oz)
S/M: 17" x 8.5" x 5.5"
L/XL: 19" x 8.5" x 5.5"
18L (1098 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice