Patagonia Women's Nano-Air™ Light Pants
Unlike any midlayer bottoms you’ve ever worn, the Nano-Air® Light Pants deliver warm, stretchy, breathable performance for moving fast in cold climates.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Patterned to reduce bulky seams and maximize stretch in a slim-fitting silhouette
- Pull-on pants with elasticized waistband and internal drawcord adjustment
- Zip-through crotch has 2-way, head-to-head sliders for easy pit stops
- Stretch-woven cuffs are shaped and patterned to push up easily, and either stretch over or tuck into an alpine boot
- 227 g (8 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave.
Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/12% elastane stretch-woven.
All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulationView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice