Patagonia Women's Down With It Vest
The hip-length Down With It Vest has a 100% recycled polyester shell with removable, insulated hood; 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation.
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Wide baffles on front and back create a modern silhouette; princess seams provide shaping and keep in heat; smaller baffles on the sides for a contoured fit
- Insulated, removable three-panel hood secures to vest with sturdy plastic snaps
- Full-length zipper with a snapped wind flap
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are set next to princess seams
- Interior zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Hip length
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice