Patagonia Women's Divided Sky Jacket
The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece and lined with polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth.
- 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) sherpa fleece for extreme coziness; polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers
- Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
- Center-front Metaluxe® full zip finished with SUPPLEX™ binding and grosgrain pull
- Sherpa fleece–lined wind flap buffers against frigid windchill
- Two secure Metaluxe zippered handwarmer pockets finished with SUPPLEX detail and grosgrain pulls
- Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit
- Hip length
- 482 g (17 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice