Patagonia Women's Descensionist Pants
Outstanding breathability in a weatherproof shell, the Descensionist Pants deliver up and down performance for the freeride backcountry specialist.
- 3-layer hard shell delivers exceptional stretch, unprecedented breathability and a moisture managing knit backer
- Waist details: soft self-fabric lining repels moisture; grown-on belt loops and built-in belt; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Vents at back of thigh have watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight
- Articulated patterning complements generous stretch for exceptional mobility while stepping or sliding
- Two front pockets and two large thigh pockets with watertight zippers
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 456 g (16.07 oz)
3-layer, 4.9-oz 50-denier 86% nylon/14% polyester plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice