Patagonia Women's Chambeau Rock Pants
Better your odds with our lightest synthetic climbing pants for multipitch rock climbs designed for ultimate mobility and comfort on all-day routes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light, breathable, and stretchy synthetic-blend fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides unrestricted mobility and protection from the rock; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Articulated pattern and high-stretch fabric enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Low-profile, elasticized, contoured waistband layers comfortably under a harness or backpack waistbelt
- Drop-in front and back pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under harness
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Tapered lower leg provides a clear view of foot placements
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
4.1-oz 90-denier 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice