Patagonia Women's Calcite Pants
Our light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell pants built with Paclite® Plus Technology and 100% recycled face fabric, are equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above treeline. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Separating waist with zip fly secures with snap-integrated buckle belt
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Coated, watertight two-way side zips double-extend from cuff to hip for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Scuff guard adds reinforcement while climbing; tie-down loops reduce bulk around alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology garments are made from a GORE-TEX® membrane, bonded to an outer shell material, then covered by a protective layer made of an oleophobic (oil hating) substance and carbon. The benefit: an extremely lightweight, packable garment. Special GORE-SEAM® tape technology ensures that all seams are 100% waterproof.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice